- This event has passed.
March For Men 2023
Prostate cancer UK have organised ‘March for men’ to raise money.
Want to help raise money for Prostate cancer? They can hold the walk virtually for you can join in too!
What is March For Men?
Prostate Cancer UK are asking you to walk with them in Battersea Park, London this July to help beat prostate cancer. Everybody is welcome, including children, dogs and families and you can choose whether to walk 2km, 5km or 10km around the park.
Don’t worry if you can’t make it to London for this year’s event, you can always organise your own March For MenWalk and walk virtually with Prostate Cancer UK and thousands of others either on Sunday the 23rd of July or you can choose to organise your own walk anytime in July.
Gather family and friends, choose your distance and enjoy a local walk to celebrate loved ones and fundraise to help beat prostate cancer. Whether you walk from park-to-park, take on laps, or choose one looped route, this is your walk, your way.
Sign up to organise a 2km, 5km or 10km walk and raise money to save men’s lives.
When is March For Men 2023?
March for Men 2023 will take place on Sunday the 23rd of July 2023.
How to get involved in March For Men 2023
By joining Prostate Cancer UK at March for Men, you’ll enjoy:
- A free branded T-shirt to wear with pride as you walk around Battersea Park
- A medal to celebrate when you cross the finish line
- Sign-posted route with marshalls to guide you
- Refreshments and music from our event village
- The chance to meet Prostate Cancer UK Specialist Nurses, Researchers and staff members
- Share stories and experiences and walk side-by-side with other people affected by prostate cancer
You can also Sign up here to receive your branded March for Men T-shirt to wear with pride at Battersea Park. Plus, when you hit these fundraising milestones, you’ll receive some extra gifts for free:
- Raise £150 and we’ll send you a branded baseball cap
- Hit £300 raised and a branded water bottle will be yours
When: Sunday 23 July 2023
Where: Battersea Park, London
What: Choose to walk 2km, 5km or 10km around the park
Who: Everybody is welcome, including children, dogs and families
How: Sign up and pay £10 to join the team