Witney BIC Newsletter – Winter 2018
Welcome to the Winter issue of the Witney BIC Newsletter.
Admiral Leasing & Loans is an independent finance house, providing equipment finance and commercial loans to businesses all over the UK. Last year, after operating for over 25 years from their Manchester office, they decided to open a southern sales office and chose the Witney BIC as the perfect location. Admiral has a solid reputation in the UK business finance market, based upon excellent customer service levels and wide industry knowledge. Whatever equipment a business needs, they can finance it. With the Head Office remaining in Manchester, the Southern office allows them to be within easy reach of their southern based clients as well as being their sales training base. Managing Director Michael Hughes commented, “Every year we finance a wide range of business-critical equipment to thousands of UK businesses, from tangible assets such as machinery and equipment through to software programmes, as well as offering commercial loans. It makes total sense for us to have a Southern base.” www.admiral-leasing.co.uk
We would like to congratulate the following people who have recently got married:
- Denise Upson - our very own Assistant Centre Manager who married Mike
- Jodie Hannah - The Burford Recruitment Company Ltd who married Chris
Duncan Enright from EBN Health has won the British Medical Association Oncology Book of the Year for the last 3 years in a row.
In Other News
- Witney BIC are striving to assist with their carbon footprint and the impact of recycling so are making a move to more environmentally friendly products such as biodegradable bin bags. We are working with West Oxfordshire District Council to try and get this into place.
- We are waiting to hear how much money was raised by the Centre in aid of the Poppy Appeal, thank you to everyone who donated.
- Forces Support who have an office in the centre have just opened another shop in Aylesbury They are always looking for house clearance items and donations to help bereaved families. They can provide a 'man with a van' for collections. Check out their website for further details. http://www.forcessupport.org.uk/
- Ixia Consultancy Ltd are starting to look for beta users to test their new 'work happy' app. If you are interested please get in touch with them
6th Nov - 10:00 – 11:30
Hosted by Push Start Marketing - Write engaging award entries.
22nd Nov - 10:00 - 11:0
Customer Coffee Morning
A morning of coffee and breakfast, networking and getting to know your neighbours. Anyone with an interest in the Innovation Centre or working with us in the future are all welcome. Includes a presentation by Steve Good of WODC on the important issues of Recycling.
12th Dec - 10:00 -12:00
Customer Christmas Party
We will again be hosting a Christmas Party in Reception for our customers and close contacts. There will be quizzes, a lovely buffet, refreshments including mulled wine. There is also a raffle table full of prizes in aid of the Blue Cross animal charity, tickets are £1/strip and the draw will be held on 12th December.
We Welcome to the Centre:
Entrepreneur offers life-changing jobs to school leavers
Young people across Oxfordshire and surrounding counties are being given the chance to transfer their knowledge of multi-media platforms and devices into a high-earning career where they can even take a nap in the office, thanks to a rapidly expanding digital PR and SEO agency based at Witney Business & Innovation Centre (Witney BIC).
Oxfordshire healthtech company will help NHS cope with increased pressure
Healthtech company, Visiba, has set-up its UK headquarters at Witney Business & Innovation Centre (Witney BIC) and is poised to play a pivotal role in helping the NHS free-up clinician time in addition to offering a streamlined approach to rolling out the COVID-19 vaccine.
Witney BIC Newsletter – Autumn 2020
Welcome to the Winter issue of the Witney BIC Newsletter. […]